I first caught the bug for sport at primary school and have been involved as a participant, coach, volunteer and also employed in a variety of roles ever since.
I am passionate about getting people active and helping to make this experience a quality one so that they come back for more!
I also believe in the importance of having people in place with the right skills, with appropriate support services, systems, communication and information to make the sporting experience as good as it can be.
I am motivated by helping organisations to identify what they are good at and areas for improvement, which leads to their continued success.
Examples of projects I have worked on over recent years include:
- 3 months interim post as Acting CEO at Herefordshire FA (September – December)
- Football Foundation funding application submitted for Yateley United Football Club
- Assessment work for clubs in the National Futsal Series (FA)
- 2 Team development sessions delivered for Cambridgeshire FA
- Independent panel member for the Women’s Super League licence process
- Review of Small Sided Football for The FA
- Developed an Operational Plan for Active Oxfordshire
- Assessor on Quest for County Sports Partnerships national programme (assessed 6 Partnerships)
- Delivered 4 club development workshops for Living Sport
- Analysis of the College Football Hub programme with AoC Sport
- Analysis of the Female Apprentices project with AoC Sport and BUCS
- Grant assessment for Sport England on Active Ageing Fund and Community Asset Fund
- Review and consultation of Futsal for The FA leading to development of new strategy
- Organised and compered the first ever summit for England Squash, with over 50 delegates
- Worked with Moneyfields FC in Portsmouth to gain planning permission for a new facility project
I have worked as a sole consultant on a number of projects but I can also count on a strong network to create project teams with a broad range of expertise should this be required.
If you have a project or area of work that you would like to discuss with me, please get in touch on the number 07703 359637 or email email@example.com
I look forward to working with you!