I first caught the bug for sport at primary school and have been involved as a participant, coach, volunteer and also employed in a variety of roles ever since.
I am passionate about getting people active and helping to make this experience a quality one so that they come back for more!
I also believe in the importance of having people in place with the right skills, with appropriate support services, systems, communication and information to make the sporting experience as good as it can be.
I am motivated by helping organisations to identify what they are good at and areas for improvement, which leads to their continued success.
Examples of projects I have worked on over recent years include:
- Working with The FA and partners to introduce a new female player pathway with the assessment of a network of Emerging Talent Centres across England.
- Completed AoC Sport research into the impact of the English Colleges FA Activators programme.
- Development of a new strategy for Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust.
- Designing an evaluation framework for Stevenage FC Foundation.
- Producing 5 sport and leisure briefings for the Local Government Association in partnership with Sporting Assets.
- Quest assessments undertaken with Active Westminster and Medway Sports Development team.
I have worked as a sole consultant on a number of projects but I can also count on a strong network to create project teams with a broad range of expertise should this be required.
If you have a project or area of work that you would like to discuss with me, please get in touch on the number 07703 359637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you!